Dance floor chatter is usually limited to stuff like “Nice moves” and “Hey, have you seen Ian? He was my ride.” But there are certain things you never want to hear your dance partner say.
1. “I love dancing. It really makes me forget about my STD’s.”
2. “So, is that roofie kicking in yet?”
3. “You’re so strong. I told the bouncer you could kick his ass no problem.”
4. “You’re dancing? I’m sorry. I thought you were having a seizure.”
5. “I’ll get the bartender’s attention. Just let me fire off a few rounds.”
6. “If you’re not homeless, why are you dressed that way?”
7. “Hey, let’s go meet my mom. She’s at the table behind you!”
8. “I hope you have sex better than you dance.”
9. “I told the DJ to play some more Miley Cyrus!”
10. “Let’s get out of here after this song. The fire I set should probably be spreading by then.”
Think you can do better? We know you can! Leave your terrible dance convo one liners below!